Your brand is more than your logo, website, or location. It’s the entire experience that your company, product or service has with your prospects and customers.
Where do we start with brand strategy?
- Mission & Vision: begin with an overall mission, accompanied by:
- Core Values: the main values & purpose of your brand’s existence.
Important questions to ask yourself:
- What is your company’s problem statement, in 1-2 sentences?
- Is your idea feasible, usable, and valuable?
- What is your vision with the brand (product/company)?
- What are your core values; what values, beliefs and purpose guide your approach?
image credit: pro-actions.com